The team from NLSIU Bangalore defeated CMR Law School in the finals of fifth Christ University National Moot Court Competition.
After GLC Mumbai discontinued holding the Nani Palkhiavala Memorial National Tax Moot Court Competition this year, Sastra University’s school of law will take over and hold the moot in 2015.
NLU Jodhpur to MPL 2nd after Oxford Price national moot victory over Nalsar (with possibly best judging in India)
The team from NLU Jodhpur comprising of Rohan Tigadi, Sanjana Srikumar and Sagar Gupta has won the South Asian Rounds Price Media Law Moot Court Competition.
The team from NUJS Kolkata bested RGNUL Patiala in the finals of the national rounds of Stetson International Environmental Moot Court Competition.
Gujarat’s Nirma University bested Nalsar Hyderabad in the 30th Bar Council of India (BCI) moot held in Noida.
The team from NLIU Bhopal won the South Asia Rounds of the Commonwealth Legal Education Association Moot Court Competition, 2014.
Sastra University makes MPL debut with Surana IT win, as NLU-Orissa continues high-scoring mooting streak
School of Law, Sastra University made its MPL debut by winning the Surana & Surana International Technology Law Moot Court at Symbiosis Pune after besting NLU Odisha in the Tier 4 moot last month.
The team from Nalsar Hyderabad bested NLU Odisha at the 4th Amity International Moot Court Competition last month.
HNLU Raipur has won the 8th Nalsar Justice Bodh Raj Sawhney Memorial Moot Court Competition 2014, besting NLSIU Bangalore.
NLU Delhi opened its innings at the Herbert Smith Freehills-sponsored Mooting Premier League (MPL) 6 with a bang, jumping into an early lead in the league.
NLU Delhi has won the prestigious Manfred Lachs Space Law Moot.
The sixth Mooting Premier League, sponsored by Herbert Smith Freehills, has kicked off again, with NLIU Bhopal in an early lead after sweeping clean the Tier 4 Raj Anand moot.
NLSIU Bangalore has asserted its three-year mooting dominance at the end of the fifth MPL season.
1st Indians to win ICC moot: NLU Delhi overtakes NLIU in historic double whammy, proceeding to Man Lachs world
NLU Delhi became the first Indian team to win the ICC Trial moot at the Hague, Netherlands, while the law school’s Manfred Lachs team picked up the Asia Pacific trophy.
NLU Delhi beat Nuals Kochi to win the India funding rounds to compete at this year’s Manfred Lachs world rounds in Beijing.
- Category: Mooting
- Published on Tue, 22 Apr '14, 15:46
- Written by Prachi Shrivastava & Abhyuday Bhotika
JGLS Sonepat won the 7th NLS International Arbitration Moot organised by NLSIU Bangalore which broke into the finals of the 21st Vis Vienna international arbitration moot world rounds this weekend.
- NLSIU Bangalore makes it to finals of prestigious Vis Vienna Arbitration Moot
- NLU Jodhpur marches to Stetson Florida finals, almost dethrones NLSIU in MPL + Nalsar Jessup
- Nalsar battles into last 16 of Jessup Moot world cup, facing Oxford in Washington [UPDATE: India out of Jessup]
- Jindal moots hard, wins Oxford Price for India hat-trick | Nalsar finally puts Asia in Vis East hall of fame
- GNLU wins 9th GH Raisoni moot vs MPL #3 NLIU Bhopal
- NLS bests ILS to win NUJS-Herbert Smith moot, as Jodhpur overtakes Bhopal in MPL
- Update: ILS faces NLS in finals of NUJS Herbert Smith Corporate Moot
- Assaults, cops and sit-ups: How the Oxford India Moot went dramatically wrong