- Details Thu, 22 Jan '15, 17:37 Written by Saksham Dwivedi
The team from NUJS Kolkata bested Campus Law Centre to clinch the winners title at the KK Luthra Moot hosted by CLC on 18 January 2015.
- Details Fri, 16 Jan '15, 15:00 Written by Saksham Dwivedi
Nuals Kochi bested the team from School of Law, Galgotia University to clinch the winner’s title of the 6th RLC Saquib Rizvi memorial national moot court competition.
- Details Tue, 16 Dec '14, 13:42 Written by Saksham Dwivedi
The team from NLSIU Bangalore defeated CMR Law School in the finals of fifth Christ University National Moot Court Competition.
- Details Thu, 11 Dec '14, 12:42 Written by Kian Ganz
After GLC Mumbai discontinued holding the Nani Palkhiavala Memorial National Tax Moot Court Competition this year, Sastra University’s school of law will take over and hold the moot in 2015.
- Details Tue, 9 Dec '14, 00:48 Written by Saksham Dwivedi
The team from NLU Jodhpur comprising of Rohan Tigadi, Sanjana Srikumar and Sagar Gupta has won the South Asian Rounds Price Media Law Moot Court Competition.
- Details Sun, 7 Dec '14, 14:00 Written by Saksham Dwivedi
The team from NUJS Kolkata bested RGNUL Patiala in the finals of the national rounds of Stetson International Environmental Moot Court Competition.
- Details Sat, 6 Dec '14, 11:23 Written by Saksham Dwivedi
Gujarat’s Nirma University bested Nalsar Hyderabad in the 30th Bar Council of India (BCI) moot held in Noida.
- Details Fri, 5 Dec '14, 17:31 Written by Saksham Dwivedi
The team from NLIU Bhopal won the South Asia Rounds of the Commonwealth Legal Education Association Moot Court Competition, 2014.
- Details Fri, 21 Nov '14, 17:47 Written by Saksham Dwivedi
School of Law, Sastra University made its MPL debut by winning the Surana & Surana International Technology Law Moot Court at Symbiosis Pune after besting NLU Odisha in the Tier 4 moot last month.
- Details Thu, 13 Nov '14, 12:27 Written by Kian Ganz
The team from Nalsar Hyderabad bested NLU Odisha at the 4th Amity International Moot Court Competition last month.
- Details Tue, 21 Oct '14, 17:42 Written by Kian Ganz
HNLU Raipur has won the 8th Nalsar Justice Bodh Raj Sawhney Memorial Moot Court Competition 2014, besting NLSIU Bangalore.
- Details Wed, 8 Oct '14, 15:05 Written by Prachi Shrivastava
NLU Delhi opened its innings at the Herbert Smith Freehills-sponsored Mooting Premier League (MPL) 6 with a bang, jumping into an early lead in the league.
- Details Fri, 3 Oct '14, 11:52 Written by Kian Ganz
NLU Delhi has won the prestigious Manfred Lachs Space Law Moot.
- Details Wed, 17 Sep '14, 14:38 Written by Prachi Shrivastava
The sixth Mooting Premier League, sponsored by Herbert Smith Freehills, has kicked off again, with NLIU Bhopal in an early lead after sweeping clean the Tier 4 Raj Anand moot.
- Details Thu, 24 Jul '14, 18:23 Written by Prachi Shrivastava
NLSIU Bangalore has asserted its three-year mooting dominance at the end of the fifth MPL season.
- Details Fri, 30 May '14, 17:43 Written by Prachi Shrivastava
NLU Delhi became the first Indian team to win the ICC Trial moot at the Hague, Netherlands, while the law school’s Manfred Lachs team picked up the Asia Pacific trophy.
- NLU Delhi wins funding for Man Lachs world rounds as Chinese organiser opens participation
- Mooting weekend: Jindal wins at NLSIAM as NLS almost wins Vis Vienna
- NLSIU Bangalore makes it to finals of prestigious Vis Vienna Arbitration Moot
- NLU Jodhpur marches to Stetson Florida finals, almost dethrones NLSIU in MPL + Nalsar Jessup
- Nalsar battles into last 16 of Jessup Moot world cup, facing Oxford in Washington [UPDATE: India out of Jessup]
- Jindal moots hard, wins Oxford Price for India hat-trick | Nalsar finally puts Asia in Vis East hall of fame
- GNLU wins 9th GH Raisoni moot vs MPL #3 NLIU Bhopal
- NLS bests ILS to win NUJS-Herbert Smith moot, as Jodhpur overtakes Bhopal in MPL