Your Interests & Preferences: Please help us personalise your reading
Deselect types of stories you are NOT interested in (will be HIDDEN from LI frontpage):
Always show me: (overrides the above)
Website Look & Feel
Note: Your preferences will be saved in your browser. You can always change your settings by clicking the blue Preferences button on the homepage.Reset preferences to defaults?
Firms & corporate
Courts & litigation
School & students
17 hours ago
- Find clients & cases
- my employer has blackmailed me that i will face the consequences after i took sick leave for 2 days ... (bangalore)
- Property i have a issue wit my joint family over a ancestral property,they took a power of attorney ... (bangalore)
- Nightmare experience: File a consumer forum complaint against Country Vacations (Bangalore)
19 hours ago
20 hours ago
23 hours ago
2 days ago
3 days ago
3 days ago
PTI reported that all of Delhi’s six district courts’ lawyers today decided they would go on a two-day strike over Parliament’s delay in tabling the bill to enhance lower courts’ pecuniary jurisdiction.
The lawyers would march and assemble outside the Prime Minister’s residence. Several strikes have been held over the issue.
5 days ago
Economic Laws Practice (ELP) banking and finance partner Jeet Sen Gupta has resigned the firm, as confirmed by managing partner Rohan Shah to Bar & Bench.
Sen Gupta began his career at ELP after graduating from Symbiosis Law College in 2001, joined Amarchand Mumbai as a senior associate in 2007 and returned to ELP after two years where he was promoted as a partner in 2012.
Calls for papers
- 15th July 2015: JGLR Special Issue On Corporate And Financial Law
- Jindal Global Law Review (ISSN 0975-2498) is the flagship journal of Jindal Global Law School (JGLS). It is published bi-annually. As a double-blind peer reviewed...
- 6 days 16 hours ago
- 17 April 2015: National Law School of India Review
- Call for Student Papers: The 8th Annual NLSIR Symposium on Competition Law The National Law School of India Review (NLSIR) is the flagship journal of the National Law...
- 2 weeks 2 days ago
- 20 April 2015: Legal Bloc Journal (ISSN: 2395-0277)
- Call for Papers: Legal Bloc Journal (ISSN: 2395-0277); Submit by April 20, 2015 Legal Bloc Journal is an academic monthly published journal. Primary purpose of Legal Bloc...
- 3 weeks 2 days ago
- 10 April 2015: International Journal of Law and Jurisprudencce: Volume 2 Issue
- International Journal of Law and Legal Jurisprudence Studies :ISSN:2348-8212 is a peer reviewed, open access, online journal in English for the enhancement of research in...
- 3 weeks 5 days ago
Latest law school events & conferences
- 2nd - 3rd May, 2015: 1st NUSRL Legal Aid Fest, 2015
- The Registration dates for the Event have been extended till 27th of April, 2015. 1st NUSRL LEGAL AID FEST, 2015 [2nd- 3rd May]: Register by 21st April 2015 National University of...
- 2 weeks 10 minutes ago
- 9 - 11 October 2015: Pre-invite for 4th International Banking and Investment Law...
- Gear up Mooters, Seedling School of Law & Governance, a constituent unit of Jaipur National University, Jaipur is proud to announce its 4th edition of International...
- 2 weeks 4 days ago
- 18-24 April 2015, Military Laws and Practices Training Program
- Indian Military Laws have its origin from British Military Laws, primarily because of British Rule in India. Before independence, the Indian Army was largely governed by...
- 3 weeks 2 days ago
Talk about lawyering
- Gitam law school or icfai hyderabad
- which is better?? Can gitam law school become a top private law school in next 5 yrs?? How is srm law???
- 20 hours 37 minutes ago
- what is preferable ILS vs GLC vs NLOU
- Having studied at ILS and being from Bombay, I have a good idea of what transpires. Have to go with GLC on this one. Simply put, enroll in GLC, intern at a good firm,...
- 1 day 17 hours ago
- Teaching while practicing as an advocate
- Moreover, what will happen if the faculty is being remunerated on the basis of number of students he will teach i.e. commission basis and not in form of fixed salary....
- 6 days 23 hours ago
- kls law school
- Which should be better choice placementwise kls or upes or symbiosis or normal or amity ip.please answer
- 1 week 1 day ago
- HOW IS FERGUSSEN D.E.S. LAW COLLEGE PUNE? (PLACEMENTS)
- Hi I am doing my first year in kolhapurs law college and want to take admission in pune for second year can you please help me.
- 1 week 2 days ago
- New Law College, Bharti Vidyapeeth, Pune
- Do big 6 law firms come err for recruitment
- 1 week 3 days ago
- Pl help that I can take any step in my matter.
- Pl guide me that I am fighting from the long time but cud not get success as system is not supportive. I am 30 years old female citizen.As seeing the alone to Sr....
- 13 minutes ago
- I'm unmarried single mother
- 1. help in winning Lottery 2. Bring back lost lover, even if lost for a long time 3. Remove bad spells from homes, business & customer attraction etc. 4. Get promotion...
- 1 day 2 hours ago
- Require Assistance on Property Dispute Case
- 1 day 18 hours ago
- Illegal transfer of property by forgery & impersonation
- 1 day 19 hours ago
- Land Mutation
- We have an agricultural land in Punjab bought by my father in 1983 and upon his death mutated on myself and my brother's name. Now, my brother has expired last month...
- 3 days 20 hours ago
- home property papers are lost.pls help me friends
- Rahul, On what ground he is saying? Ask for Jamabandi- land records/Mutation and whose name is appearing there. Accordingly, it can be find out. Thanks Gyan
- 4 days 23 hours ago