About the Journal
Indian Constitutional Law Review (ICLRQ) (www.iclrq.in) is a peer-reviewed quarterly journal published by the Publishing Unit of AgradootWeb Technologies. ICLRQ is published with an intention to promote and contribute to the growth of Constitutionalism in India. It revolves around the issues pertaining to the wide sphere of Constitutional Law and within its array, covers all areas of law through its interactions with them.
Themes/Topics for Submission
The submissions shall revolve around contemporary happenings and/or any relevant issue in relation to Constitutional Law, Administrative Law and must establish its relevance to the area of study that the journal undertakes.
Submissions in the following categories are invited:
• Articles: 3000-5000 words (exclusive of footnotes)
• Research Papers: 5000-7000 words (exclusive of footnotes)
• Case Comments: 2000-4000 words (exclusive of footnotes)
Manuscripts exceeding the word limit may be considered at the discretion of the Editorial Board.
Please format submissions according to the guidelines mentioned at the following link: http://iclrq.in/files/stylesheet.pdf
Some additional instructions are set out below:
- Abstract is mandatory for Research Papers and Articles but not mandatory for Case Comments, and the same must not exceed 400 words.
- Research Papers and Articles must also contain 5 relevant keywords.
- Co-authorship up to two co-authors is permissible.
- Submissions must be original and not published or undergoing consideration for publication anywhere else.
- All manuscripts will be checked for plagiarism and those with plagiarism percentage over standard permissible limit will be summarily rejected.
- The journal accepts citations only in the form of footnotes. Citations must follow Bluebook 19th Edition and must not be explanatory in nature.
- Submissions not in accordance with the submission guidelines and the additional instructions as set out above are liable to be summarily rejected.
Please send your submissions only via e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org, latest by 25th August 2020.
The subject line should be in the following format:
Submission for Edition XI | [Title of Manuscript] | [Type of Submission] | [Name of the Author]
For e.g., Submission for Edition XI | The Transformative Constitution | Article | Rahul Jain
The submissions must be in the MS Word (.doc, .docx) format and must contain two documents: one bearing the Abstract and the Manuscript itself and the second containing a cover letter with the following details:
• Names of Author(s)
• Email Address & Postal Address
• Mobile Phone Number
• Name of Institution & Year of Study
• Address of Institution
• Title, Subtitle of Manuscript & Category of Submission
Submissions in PDF format will not be accepted.
ICLR follows a strenuous, multi-tiered, double-blind review process that typically takes at least one month after the final submission date to complete.
To facilitate this, please ensure your name, college and any other identifying characteristics do not appear anywhere in the manuscript. These details must only be mentioned in the accompanying document. Failure to comply with this rule will lead to disqualification of the manuscript.
Last date to submit: 25th August 2020, 23:59 hrs
Submissions to be sent to email@example.com
Formatting Guidelines: available here: http://iclrq.in/files/stylesheet.pdf
For further clarifications, please feel free to contact the ICLRQ Editorial Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for the official notification.