About the Journal
National Workforce Journal is a legal journal aimed at encouraging research in the field of labour law with special emphasis on issues faced by the marginalised workforce due to the ambiguously drafted and dated labour laws in the country as well as absence of legislation. The purpose behind this journal is to encourage and initiate debate and research on issues affecting a large part of the population because labour laws are not prioritised.
Theme is inclusive of all issues faced by the workforce due to the ambiguously drafted and dated labour laws in the country as well as absence of legislation.
- Research Papers: It must be a comprehensive analysis of a specific issue, related to the theme. It should be between 4,000 to 8,000 words inclusive of footnotes.
- Short Articles: A concise article in terms of nature and scope of a specific issue, related to the theme. It should be between 2,000 and 3,000 words inclusive of footnotes.
- Case Comments : Word limit is between 1,000 to 2,500 words inclusive of footnotes.
- The work submitted shall be original and unpublished.
- Plagiarism of any kind is prohibited.
- Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of two authors.
- Citation: The Citation style should be consistent and should follow the Bluebook 20th edition.
- The body of the paper shall be:
- Font: Times New Roman, Font Size: 12, Line Spacing: 1.5
- Citations Font: Times New Roman, Font Size: 10 and Line Spacing: 1
All submissions must be made to email@example.com
Important dates and deadlines
Submissions are open till October 4, 2020.
Editorial Board can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org