> SUBMIT ARTICLE -> REVIEW PROCESS -> PUBLISH ONLINE -> GET CERTIFICATE
About the organisation-
Legal Maxim is all about sharing ideas and experiences. We aim to provide our readers with quality legal research and insights into the legal profession. We strive to create a platform for promoting discussion between law aspirants and practitioners on various matters of law.
Guided by law experts from top tier law firms & colleges in India and abroad. The advisory board comprises of:
- Mr. Ratnesh Kr. Rai (Partner, Khaitan & Co)
- Prof. Dr S.G. Sreejith (Vice Dean, Jindal Global Law School)
- Mr. Ashutosh Ray (Attorney, Peter & Kim)
- Mrs. Vijaya Bhatia (Founder, V. Bhatia & Associates)
- Mr. Shiv Bhargava (Senior Associate, Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas)
- Mr. Anunoy Basu (Principal Associate, Khaitan & Co)
- Mr Ankan Rai (Counsel, Calcutta HC)
- Mr. Ankit Chaparia (Associate, AQUILAW)
- Academic writings which unveil the perspectives of the author on the subjects of law, public policy and legal principles.
- The purpose of these articles is to persuade through logical reasoning. (Instead of being merely informative).
- These pieces aid lawyers and law students to engage with the subject matter critically.
These pieces entail advice and tactics that assist law students and practitioners to excel within the legal profession.
These writings usually deal with “how-tos”, or “My Internship Experience at…” or “5 Ideas for…”, or “10 Steps to…”.
It should cover actionable suggestions, illustrations, and some data to support these opinions.
Submissions are accepted on a rolling basis from legal practitioners, bar members, academicians and law aspirants.
Content should be original and unpublished.
- Co-authorship allowed up to 2 authors.
- Word Limit: The upper word limit for tactical writings is 700 words | The word limit for analytical writings is 1500-4000 words.
- Formatting Specifications: Times New Roman, Font size: 12, Line spacing: 1.5 and Word Doc format
- Citation for References: In-text hyperlinks or endnotes in OSCOLA (4th edition) format, MLA, APA format.
- Selection Criteria: The originality of opinion, coherence and quality of arguments.
- Disclaimer: Legal Maxim reserves the right to edit the errors in the submissions without the prior consent of the author.
How to submit:
Send an email to email@example.com with the subject: ‘Submission_legalmaxim’. The body of the email should contain the title of the article and a short description of the author-
Place of Work/ University
Designation/ Academic Year
Headshot Photo of the Author (Will be featured on the respective publication)
We will get back to you within a week of the submission.
Contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to visit the website