•  •  Dark Mode

Your Interests & Preferences

I am a...

law firm lawyer
in-house company lawyer
litigation lawyer
law student
aspiring student

Website Look & Feel

 •  •  Dark Mode
Blog Layout

Save preferences

Kochhar acts on FGVT-PreU JV to foray into Indian agri-market (May ‘20)

FGV Trading Sdn Bhd (FGVT) has signed a joint venture agreement with Hyderabad based Pre-Unique India Pvt Ltd (PreU) to form a joint-venture (JV) company to be based in India. FGVT is a subsidiary of FGV Plantations Sdn Bhd which in turn is a wholly owned subsidiary of FGV Holdings Berhad (FGV).

FGV will hold an equity stake of 70% and PreU will hold the remaining 30% in the JV.

— press release by FGV Holdings

Kochhar & Co acted as the legal counsel for FGVT Holdings and assisted in the drafting, negotiation of the definitive acquisition documents and closing of the deal, led by partners Ajith C R and Dheeraj Mani.


Deal value: NA

This deal report is based on a firm's press release and may be only partially complete. Some firms or names of advisers may be therefore be missing.

No comments yet: share your views