•  •  Dark Mode

Your Interests & Preferences

I am a...

law firm lawyer
in-house company lawyer
litigation lawyer
law student
aspiring student

Website Look & Feel

 •  •  Dark Mode
Blog Layout

Save preferences

ELP acts on Bharat Rasayan $60m JV with Japan’s NCC (Feb ‘20)

Bharat Rasayan Limited, an Indian listed company has executed a joint venture agreement with Japan based, Nissan Chemical Corporation with the total investment value amounting over INR 441 crores (USD 60 million), as per the press release by Bharat Group. The newly formed JV named as Nissan Bharat Rasayan Private Limited is to set up a new manufacturing plant at Saykha Industrial Estate for the production of various technical products and new molecules. As per the agreement NCC will be holding 70% of the share total share capital of the JV while BRl will hold the rest 30%.

Economic Laws Practice advised Bharat Rasayan Limited (BRL) led by a team of partner Bhavin Gada, senior associate Soumya Shanker and associate Mehak Gupta.

Deal Value: INR 441 crores (USD 60 million)


This deal report is based on a firm's press release and may be only partially complete. Some firms or names of advisers may be therefore be missing.

No comments yet: share your views