Read 35 comments as:
Filter By
can LI allow for sticky threads, whereby if all mods agree a thread can be given a permanent place (perhaps towards the bottom). I would like to nominate the thread on crowdsourced law firm salary as an experiment.
Give links of some threads of scooter pls๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
Hi, thanks for letting us know. Also go GenZ! (but I thought you guys just used phone apps and didn't know what websites are anymore? :) Please also create a username and log in with it so we know who you (pseudonymously) are.
Kian?

Long time. Happy to see you back. What exactly do you do these days? Went back to Magic Circle or still in the publishing business?

I remember having a conversation with you in 2014. Really sad to see LI going down.
Okay so hello guys. I have been an active member of this website for years. I will like to moderate this website and I will faithfully remain unbiased.
We are following the Elon Musk X-Twitter strategy: tear it all down and start again, without a real gameplan :)
Hi, yes please, do say hi and introduce yourself - we are just putting some of our technical ducks in a row but should be ready soon.
Mark as trollish and disrespectful? Kian has been open on why going back to legal reporting would be difficult due to heightened regulatory compliances.
If you've been on LI for only 2 years, you have not "seen it all". You've barely seen anything.

You probably won't even know who Scooter was.

โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ
Hi kian, just get a life and stop moderating 'discussions' between college kids who have absolutely no idea what they're talking about. Go back to reporting on legal news
also, try and fix the like and dislike button, if I like one comment on a thread, I cant like/dislike any other comment, its messed up
So how to apply for the post? After logging in - we just have to drop a message?
Hello!

I'd like to volunteer for being a mod. I've been an active since 2013. I visit LI about VERY frequently (I'm off all other social media), so quick moderation is guaranteed. I also pinky promise to be fair and unbiased.
Hi Kian. Please have a moderator who is unbiased. Various criticisms against certain NLU admin have been censored. Also, there has been woke political censorship where non-left voices have been shut down.