Read 21 comments as:
Filter By
R - you should genuinely have run a “go fund me” campaign in place of selling out to the Amarchand’s.

Atleast that way you would have been able to publish the list of predators that you have moderated as “contested”
A 65-word comment posted 11 months ago was not published.
I understand what she is going through and so does R, but it makes no sense to publish the name because - no matter how harsh this sounds - we don't know how credible this is and at this point it's just an allegation.
Why is such abuse even published, marked trollish or otherwise?
YES, put some hint, you'll be saved and people would be aware, otherwise truly speaking dear it didnt help anyone, might have helped to vent out but to others hearing, it just sounds like a story with some identification for individual.
Please write a tweet mentioning his name, and tag #highcourtlawyer. I don't trust R enough to publish his name, unless B&B does so first
Please give out the name of this monster, so other girls can feel safe,

R, even courts publish names of rapists/ molestors in orders even in the first few hearings. It is wrong to publish the VICTIMS name, not this monster lawyer
the moderator will redact the details of the criminal in a public confession but allow such comments without any "contested" tags. great work R.
The name was mentioned, but it was unfortunately redacted by the moderator :(

PS: Some hints would be appreciated mod
Wouldn't it be easier to mention those who are not or haven't been "caught" yet?
R post the name of the advocate, otherwise what is the point?
this was so sad to even read.
do you mind revealing the name of the state this happened in?