Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
A forum for everyone who works in a law firm or wants to one day.
Share this: Facebook Twitter Google Email

Karanjawala internship

Karanjawala internship 3 years 9 months ago #1

• john2010
  • Legally Sound
  0Log in or create a free account to participate and promote this post up the page...
Hi,

How does one intern with Karanjawala ? Also, do how often and how do they recruit?

John

Re:Karanjawala internship 3 years 9 months ago #2

• Anonymous writer
  0Log in or create a free account to participate and promote this post up the page...
Plz aumone help..evn i wanna kno

Re:Karanjawala internship 3 years 8 months ago #3

karanjawalais a preety good firm in lit...i have interned there...they usualy take people whom they know personally or who have contacts..if you have any relative in tata steel you will get through easily...

Re:Karanjawala internship 3 years 8 months ago #4

• monicakn
  • Legally Sound
hey this firm is in which city...can u suggest some law firms in bangalore if u knoe plzz ...thank u

Re:Karanjawala internship 3 years 8 months ago #5

• gyan
  • Legally Sound
check through www.legal500.com

but if you want try the follwoing firms

Amarchand & Mangaldas
Khaitan & Co
Fox & Mandal
ALMT Legal
J Sagar & Co
Universal Legal
Dua Associates
Poovaya & Co

All the best!

Re:Karanjawala internship 3 years 8 months ago #6

• saurabh
Karanjawala is one of the best in Litigation in NCR. Though as rightly said above, the firm usually take through personal contacts, one can try by sending mail n staying in touch with them. I have interned twice over there, the work environment is good, not too many rules n regulations for internees. So if you are interested in Litigation, I suggest you must intern here once.

The id is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. , person concerned: Ms. Mehreen Malik.

Hope this helps.

Re:Karanjawala internship 3 years 7 months ago #7

• vedati
thank you ms. malik!
i will try my luck!

Re:Karanjawala internship 3 years 6 months ago #8

• law student
well to get an internship with Karanjawala you will either need to go to their office or know some partner or associate. you will find a lot people from Amity though cause the daughters of karanjawala study there:cheer: Well dont lose hope and try contacting the right person and bugg the person. Make sure you go to the C.P Ofiice and not the one in Def Col..

Cheers:)

Re:Karanjawala internship 3 years 2 months ago #9

• molly
why?? what's wrong with the def col office??

Re:Karanjawala internship 3 years 2 months ago #10

• LegalPoet
  • Legally Experienced
Here is the internship experience on Lawctopus

www.lawctopus.com/2010/12/litigation-int...karanjawala-company/

It contains details on the application process, work, work culture, stipend, timings etc. I hope you find this useful.

Re:Karanjawala internship 3 years 2 months ago #11

• law student
well you dont need to have a contact to get into karanjawala... if you have a good cv and show them that you are really interested in working there they will hire you for an internship.... all the things about having contacts doesn't make that much of a difference..... i dont have any and i had gotten thru and had a great time internin with them.

Re: Karanjawala internship 2 years 10 months ago #12

• xyz
How is the corporate law wing? I guess it's based in Def Col.

Please do help me out with info as I'm supposed to join there
All You Need is Reason
LSAT — India 2014
Mooting Premier League 5

Latest comments