Total Valid Applicants: 622

Female-Male Applicant Ratio: 60:40
Applicants from BIMARU States: 80%
Overall Acceptance Rate: 9.5%
(General) Acceptance Rate: 5.5%
(EWS) Acceptance Rate: 13.3%
(SC) Acceptance Rate: 33.3%
(OBC-NCL) Acceptance Rate: 17.5%

Source: https://www.rpnlup.ac.in/merit-list-b-a-ll-b-hons-programme-for-the-academic-year-2024-25/
yet another nlu which is only a website, no faculty, no infra, no CLAT

shaping to be another MNLU - N/A

the consortium should stop new law schools from using the NLU phrase in their name, it is utterly devaluing the brand
The thing is NLUP is not part of the consortium. It only accepts CLAT scores. That said, the consortium has no authority to decide whether new NLUs should be opened or not. Their only task is to administer the CLAT exam. Nothing more.

With NLUP, now the other NLU in UP will get sidelined.
What do you mean by MNLU - N?? Visit it once, it's very developed now. People are getting PPOs in Tier 1, Infrastructure is so so developed, even they have AC Hostels.

Don't even dare to say NLU-N as "only website".
werent you the one who started that fake course on judiciary? or was it some other uni?
Why does this analysis have a Bimaru vs non-Bimaru demarcation? Also, I guess there most be some word available then to use bimaru to refer to underdeveloped states
Khyber, get a life. Who cares about an NLU which has no campus, no faculty, nothing practically.

Tell me why any student or parent should invest 5 year of their life and at least 15-20 lakh of money to study at NLU in Prayagraj, Tripura, Meghalaya, Sikkim, Goa, Aurangabad etc when students of well established NLUs in Lucknow, Raipur, Patiala.etc not getting jobs, even struggling for internships.

Hope this mad rush to set up NLUs and more than one in a state must stop. The brand is at stake. More than half of NLUs not worth spending 1 year leave 5 long years.
There should be at least one NLU in all states and UTs. Big states should have multiple (like UP and Maharashtra).
if you look at the acceptance rate, unless the data is fake apparently a lot of people cared
Double engine Sarkar will ensure that this NLU has a bright future. It’s unfair to judge now. Wait till 2040 at least.
wanted to share some info about double engine for many years, here it goes, double engines are mainly used for goods train, if you use double or triple engine on shatabdi or rajdhani it will not increase the speed, as it is limited by the track

also, is the central government giving an implicit warning to the voters that if their state govt is not of the same ruling dispensation then we will not give you money?
Shieeet. Looking at their merit list even me as a General category male could have gotten it with my abysmal rank.
The lowest rank admitted to NLS from CLAT 2023 was 7829. Many who have secured higher ranks are here.
A 20-word comment posted 2 weeks ago was not published.