Read 23 comments as:
Filter By
yet another nlu which is only a website, no faculty, no infra, no CLAT

shaping to be another MNLU - N/A

the consortium should stop new law schools from using the NLU phrase in their name, it is utterly devaluing the brand
What do you mean by MNLU - N?? Visit it once, it's very developed now. People are getting PPOs in Tier 1, Infrastructure is so so developed, even they have AC Hostels.

Don't even dare to say NLU-N as "only website".
werent you the one who started that fake course on judiciary? or was it some other uni?
Why does this analysis have a Bimaru vs non-Bimaru demarcation? Also, I guess there most be some word available then to use bimaru to refer to underdeveloped states
There should be at least one NLU in all states and UTs. Big states should have multiple (like UP and Maharashtra).
if you look at the acceptance rate, unless the data is fake apparently a lot of people cared
Double engine Sarkar will ensure that this NLU has a bright future. It’s unfair to judge now. Wait till 2040 at least.
Instead of these stats, why don't you showcase the publication records and credentials of the law faculty of your precious NFSU?
Shieeet. Looking at their merit list even me as a General category male could have gotten it with my abysmal rank.
The lowest rank admitted to NLS from CLAT 2023 was 7829. Many who have secured higher ranks are here.
A 20-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.