Read 26 comments as:
Filter By
Focus on getting good grades.

Learn footnoting.

If you don't know how to type fast/use MS Word, now is the time to learn asap.

Open Microeconomics by Pindyck.
Can also y'all chill instead of studying tho. After getting in NLS, there wouldnt be anytime to sit back and relax, so rather enjoy your life and study when you do actually get there?
Can someone please upload nls first trimester modules on a drive link and share it here? I know they change every year but I think the core remains same more or less
Dw bud, I feel Hella imposter too. But it's fine f**k it, college is the true differentiator, surface knowledge about things can only take you that far. The rest is hardwork and there is no real replacement for that.
Find decent people to be friends with. There are a lot of toxic ones, avoid em. Take tips from seniors you can trust regarding stuff you don't understand and it should be manageable.
You cleared clat and you still don't have an internship at T1???? You're failing 1st trimester already, see you at nls next year (2025)
Let college start and you will realise that everyone is just a normal 18/19 year old kid.

Don't put your batchmates on pedestals. Some might have a small headstart but as college begins, everyone will more or less be in the same line.
1. You are there for a reason, it's not accidental.

2. Don't doubt yourself or feel intimidated.

3. Keep your head down and study.

Simple things but also easy to miss.

ATB!