Read 65 comments as:
Filter By
Any comment that an educated and rational individual will have to make at you after reading that rant of yours will not pass moderation. Your rant is full of false statements, unsubstantiated assertions, logical gymnastics, plain mistakes and displays of incel bias.
Okay reality check ! If following a literal sex trafficked in 2024 and firming your opinions is what you chose to do, I believe there is some issue with your upbringing (aka mommy issues). Please see a therapist before interacting with any other woman in your life.

1. Corp offices simply hire based on the batch rank. Girls naturally focus on studies and ace exams and therefore clear placements.

2. While engineering and finance was largely seen as a bros space until a few years ago, many IIM and IIT grads with foreign placements have been women, please follow news articles. I think you are interacting with people from 5 years ago where yes, women were actively discouraged from entering this space.

3. Women don't usually litigate because their parents including mine literally threaten them with arranged marriage, which means you loose your career and life at the hands of literal strangers. There's no money in there and misogyny is very high in the courts as well. Young women are not encouraged to take on cases because clients see them as too incompetent.

Finally , if you think that law is not for the "bright minds", please do everyone a favour and LEAVE.
On one hand you want "traditional" women and rant that women are entering the corporate space because your lazy ass doesn't wanna study but boose and drugs, but also shame the same women who choose to be stay at home because they find it "tough". Bro the toughest shit to do is repeated housework tasks everyday, just ask any mother. I wud rather do dd and await random client calls than that.
your assumption is based on a limited sample space my friend. Look out and see the world.
I'm not wishing someone to do or say anything, I'm just putting forward the hard realities and how unfair life is for some people. For the wealthy, yes you are comfy, irrespective of your gender, but as you slip further down the social and economic hierarchy, things become disproportionally harsh for some more than others.
Ladke se mehnat bhi to krwate h, ghar chalwate h, kharcha lete h Fir behn Shati h kuch saal baad property me hissa mangne bhai se......wierd
Behen ki shadibka kharcha bhi bhai hi karta hai wo bhul gaye ap likhna.
Ha aur agar pati se alag ho gayi to bhi bhai ko hi palna hai behen our us ke baccho ko, jab ki alimony aur maintenance ke paise bhi ate hai behen k pas, jo safe rakha jata hai behen k 'future' k liye.
I have never come across one such case, except where the son was also supporting the parents after retirement, which I think is a fair deal (??)
get out of your shell then perhaps, look in tier 2, tier 3 cities. Boys take care of their parents life long and stay in their homes too.
Even in tier 1, it happens and only in few cases, the kids live separately in same city. Not counting the cases where kids live in different city due to jobs or education.
Paisa zyaada bete ke education pe dalte hai

Bete ko mehenge colleges mein dalte hai

Bete ko additional tuitions lagwate hai

Beta bina padhe drop le, phir aur mehenga tuition lagwate hai

Bete ko donation deke Masters karwate hai

Abroad janeka first priority bete ko dete hai

... WEIRD
Paisa zyda bete ki education pe dalte hain - coz bamde use hi nokri krkre maa baap ka dhyan rkhna h

Same goes for clg

Ladke pdahai me acche nhi hote islie tutions me dalte h

same as above

agar maa baap pe zyda paise ho to ladki ko donation se krwate hain

Abroad jane dtee h fir kuch saal me waps bula lete hain family sambahle k lie

Equally WIERD
1. Even girls want to look after their parents okay, it's not an exclusive right for sons?

2. Tutions is not just for general studies but NEET and JEE coaching. Parents only allow their sons the same in smaller towns. Girls are asked to pursue smaller vocations. And then the sons will rant that girls have it easy because they are doing smaller jobs and not sent for entrance coaching.

3. No, I dont know which ultra feminist family you are choosing for your argument, if there is extra money they help their sons with the clinics/ property/ offices in their business. Ladki toh shaadi karegi na.

4. All my uncles are in the US and have detached from their parents and living with their wives abroad and barely even call. This is the case most of the times.
Again I don't think you don't anything asides your uncle's and your clinic/office Wale bhaiya so go do a social check first . Neither we live in the 90s nor we are talking about any right, we are talking about OBLIGATIONS and merits/demerits of the same.
It;s their money they will spend it however thye like. If they are doing discrimination from boy and girl then u should speak coz it's not 90s anyomre>
they are forced to get married off what r u saying and parents always support the sons and even give them business positions, which world are you living in?
It happen in villages dude, in cities girls find their partner on their own or happily settle for a rich husband, who might turn abusive later, but it was their choice in the first place noone forced them .
villages and small towns is 80% of India and is a better representative of the argument, but okay.
but these baseless arguments and incessenat wokesim prevails in 20% cities only, but ok.
asking for choice in marriages is baseless arguments and incessant woke? okay? (also you need serious improvement with your English)
why are you so butthurt that women prefer someone who can sustain a life with work and makes money and doesnt sit all around in the home
If you want every luxury of life at expense of hubby and you chilling, don't tom tom about equality.
Finally, someone decided to not speak sobo English to back up their excuses and spoke the truth.Wr need more eye openers like u, bravo!
so many butthurt people here lol. Maybe they can't get over the fact that facts in not everyone's cup of tea. lol
LI, the new domain of incels and misogynists. Does any mod have the guts to come out and justify their decision to publish this thread to begin with? To all the people who are loving these rants, just don't get married to women, nobody is making you do so on gunpoint. Run your household by yourself and hired help. If you think that women have it easier in law, despite all the available data to the contrary, then feel free to leave law altogether and leave it to the women. Simple!
Your post was too long to read, but given the backlash it has received, thumbs up for entertainment!
"Law is not technically challenging"..are you (i.e. OP) nuts? You think all brain lies with tech and MBA people?? Well I am in-house in a tech company and daily interact with engineers and MBA some of them don't even know that an unrelated company not signing the contract cannot be subjected to its terms (happened yesterday) and forget investment, strategy, taxation and negotiations. Some of them are bright but majority is quite average. Lawyering is a difficult and vey technical job to do and I must say requires high brain. Sometimes my team people envy the MBA marketing team who proposes a couple of nice ideas on marketing on a slide and are gone for Friday happy hours. I am not saying there work is not challenging, but like you are dissing at lawyers, similarly there are lot of lawyers in my team who diss on MBA folks. Again I am not saying dissing anyone is right, it is wrong, but I also refuse to believe anyone like you who diss on lawyers.
CLAT vs CAT,or JEE vs CLAT which is more challenging? there you go. I'm comparing cream vs cream, not average guys.

Also, I never meant menial sales or marketing jobs, I was talking about hardcore finance and strategy roles that require high-caliber reasoning and mental aptitude, which sadly most MBA grads don't get into. Same goes for Tech jobs too since Coding>back-end support.
hi, while the OP did say utter bs, this argument on the challenging part is true. Knowing some basic compliance which can be googled is not "challenging", coding for software is definitely
Brother, leave law. Sincerely, a fellow bro who is smart and hard-working. I cracked a good college for MBA. Minting money now. Just so you know, the law background boosted my profile with diversity points. Never thought a male candidate could get those. I'm killing it now in terms of money and lifestyle. Go back to your books. Study. Retake your maths lessons since you've lost touch and are rusty now. Study logic if it is not your strong suit. Get out of this hell hole of a profession. No one is coming to save you. But I promise you can make it out of law. Leave, and you'll live a richer life. Run. You don't have to suffer.
I myself had been looking to prepare forba, can we connect somehow maybe.Would be thankful?
But you still coming back here. So you can't be having that great a lifestyle.
G Shanks came and wrote something here...so he isn't having a great lifestyle?
A 112-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.