Read 65 comments as:
Filter By
Any comment that an educated and rational individual will have to make at you after reading that rant of yours will not pass moderation. Your rant is full of false statements, unsubstantiated assertions, logical gymnastics, plain mistakes and displays of incel bias.
your assumption is based on a limited sample space my friend. Look out and see the world.
Ladke se mehnat bhi to krwate h, ghar chalwate h, kharcha lete h Fir behn Shati h kuch saal baad property me hissa mangne bhai se......wierd
Behen ki shadibka kharcha bhi bhai hi karta hai wo bhul gaye ap likhna.
Ha aur agar pati se alag ho gayi to bhi bhai ko hi palna hai behen our us ke baccho ko, jab ki alimony aur maintenance ke paise bhi ate hai behen k pas, jo safe rakha jata hai behen k 'future' k liye.
ghar ka kaam literally ladki se karate hai, bhai tu itna jobless hai LI pe why arent you doing mehnat for your home.
I have never come across one such case, except where the son was also supporting the parents after retirement, which I think is a fair deal (??)
get out of your shell then perhaps, look in tier 2, tier 3 cities. Boys take care of their parents life long and stay in their homes too.
Even in tier 1, it happens and only in few cases, the kids live separately in same city. Not counting the cases where kids live in different city due to jobs or education.
Again I don't think you don't anything asides your uncle's and your clinic/office Wale bhaiya so go do a social check first . Neither we live in the 90s nor we are talking about any right, we are talking about OBLIGATIONS and merits/demerits of the same.
It;s their money they will spend it however thye like. If they are doing discrimination from boy and girl then u should speak coz it's not 90s anyomre>
they are forced to get married off what r u saying and parents always support the sons and even give them business positions, which world are you living in?
It happen in villages dude, in cities girls find their partner on their own or happily settle for a rich husband, who might turn abusive later, but it was their choice in the first place noone forced them .
villages and small towns is 80% of India and is a better representative of the argument, but okay.
but these baseless arguments and incessenat wokesim prevails in 20% cities only, but ok.
asking for choice in marriages is baseless arguments and incessant woke? okay? (also you need serious improvement with your English)
why are you so butthurt that women prefer someone who can sustain a life with work and makes money and doesnt sit all around in the home
If you want every luxury of life at expense of hubby and you chilling, don't tom tom about equality.
Finally, someone decided to not speak sobo English to back up their excuses and spoke the truth.Wr need more eye openers like u, bravo!
so many butthurt people here lol. Maybe they can't get over the fact that facts in not everyone's cup of tea. lol
Your post was too long to read, but given the backlash it has received, thumbs up for entertainment!
hi, while the OP did say utter bs, this argument on the challenging part is true. Knowing some basic compliance which can be googled is not "challenging", coding for software is definitely
I myself had been looking to prepare forba, can we connect somehow maybe.Would be thankful?
But you still coming back here. So you can't be having that great a lifestyle.
G Shanks came and wrote something here...so he isn't having a great lifestyle?
A 112-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.