Read 17 comments as:
Filter By
A 6-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Ask him out. Believe me a lot of it works and it starts from Grindr or bumble only. I had with some.
Exactly lol I feel a lot more people have come outta the closet these days. I am starting to face sexual harassment at nights.
A 11-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
You do realise that one day you too will get old. Let's just hope you are not treated with the same level of disdain that you express now. You gays- superficial, fake.
Yeah just have great sex and get repeat if it works.
This seems like a very bad attempt at porn writing. Lmao. Some people enjoy writing fake sexual fantasy stories as confessions anonymously to get off. Mark my words, this is an attempt at beginning a series of these threads showing progress leading to sex.
Colleague? Last i checked it meant a fellow worker.. shouldn't you know who he is?
You should meet him. Give it a try if you like talking to him.