Read 25 comments as:
Filter By
Its a part of the process. Grind it out in your initial years buddy, trust me its all worth it 6-7 years down the line.
If you think this is bad, you have no idea how depressing and lonely the UPSC process can be.
Lol, you must be 22-25 ,

LI also has readership of single people between 28-40s
Trust me after 2-3 years into marriage, you wouldn't even want to come back to home unless you have kids.
I am such a lawcel or so much deep in the trenches with this field I read partner and interpreted as some partner of a firm

I really need to get a life
Bhai terko maaf Kiya nahi lagaunga terko chup. Jee bhar ke dab dab kar ek do hafta you'll be better
Finding someone on dating apps is also so difficult unless you look a very particular type of way.

No wonder people keep saying, 20s are lonely years. I would much rather prefer to live at my hometown with my parents and family, if only that town had any jobs :(
Bhai, I just had a break up with my long time girlfriend, I can't tell you how much trauma this break up has given me.

The pain is such that I have decided to become recluse.
Get on a dating app.

Bumble should give you decent options. Go out on dates and see if you can vibe with the person.

Even if it doesnot work out romantically, you still can make a good friend or more out of that person