Read 31 comments as:
Filter By
If cost of Symbi + foreign LLM or MBA at ISB = Jindal fees, then go for Symbi.
Sahi, ya phir retake clat. But don’t join Jindal. The ROI is pathetic
Ha, ha.......a state university arguing with a private university. National universities don't even bother to participate.
Please point out where I've mentioned standard of living in my comment. I think JGLS students are taught to read at least.
based, you listen to 1/2 profs and classify the entire lot of remaining good profs as depressed - come on please do better than arguing what hearsay when all you rely on is "experience" lol
So basically you had no counter against my point and is now trying to use your juvenile sentence construction to deflect attention away from it. This is why no one has ever respected Jiggles.
Can anyone shed light on their scholarship/financial aid program? (would prefer insights of those who have, or someone around them, has availed such assistance).
It's merit cum means. Basically income less than 30 lakh gets scholarship which is abysmal
no. and i say this as a jindal student. jindal's great and all but please do not take a loan for this education, much less such a big one
No student takes at Jindal.

If you can't afford the cost or can't get good scholarship (many guys on 75% and 50% fee concession), go to NLU or govt law college
A 5-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.