Read 38 comments as:
Filter By
This is depressing to say the least. Jindal has consistently pulled this shit off
It has been always like this. They paint a rosy picture of the scholarships and ultimately end up reducing them.
This is not true. Currently IIM Rohtak charges 6LPA, which is less than the fees of JGLS. JGLS gives a much better return in terms of campus, facilities and faculty though.
What bullshit. Jindal is not meant for certain people, I studied there, My family's yearly income was around 10-12 Lakhs a year. And they had another child's education to support as well.
Please explain how you financed your way then. Unless your family starved, they couldn't have spared more than 2 LPA for your education by your own accounts.
Sold a car , pawned jewellery , delayed house loan instalments - exactly one shouldn’t join Jindal after a 75 percent scholarship
Still had an enriching experience and working at a wonderful place, earning well. Financial troubles have been sorted. Worked out for me. But you are right, does not necessarily mean it will work out for others.
Right. And mind you even clat toppers do get Aditya Birla scholarships which cover a substantial amount of money. Last year when I secured 99 percentile in lsat , Jindal was even hesitant to hand out 75 percent and this is a true story. It’s worth it simply
Agree with you completely. I was not a CLAT topper though, so I think I got the best out of everything I had on my plate. My rank was 900's in CLAT.
It's almost impossible to lose a scholarship at JGLS. All you need to do is not flunk and not be involved in a disciplinary action, both of which are not very hard to do.
Lol. Someone tell admin that faculty are what get them their rankings and not students. That way they might not chase every good one out of town.
Why not just a nlu and retake clat. If you have got this good of a percentile in lsat , then maybe you still have some strength left. Go ahead
The jobs will be different dude. Sls alumni is going really strong no doubt. But they have a long way to go. Retaking is always a nice option
Always. Moreover sls has a lot of things to sort out within their placement cell itself.
Wdym? Many sls pune alumni work in t1 and a lot of others work in house in places like goldman sachs, morgan chase and all.

So yh those who do well at sls pune r doing much better than the avg nlu grad working in some random indian lw firm