Read 5 comments as:
Filter By
As only 4 weeks are left, could anyone suggest any good course and mock tests for preparing for CLAT PG (I'll be at least giving around 2-3 hours per day,). any other insights, including what helps in the preparation etc are also welcomed. Your insights would help me and other CLAT PG aspirants. Please avoid trolish and PR messages and only share genuine insights.
Sambhav law. Same position here OP. If you are willing to connect we can split the cost
hi! I have given around 90ish mocks in my clat prep but still ended up in a tier 2 nlu even after 5x ing my scores in mocks

you need to break down what is needed to do good in clat and why people who barely prepare get nls

clat basically (afaik in my days) used to test mainly your reading comp, your reading speed, your wide vocab and your awareness in general

I belive if you are someone like me (small town, 4/10 education, did not read as a kid) you cannot make up your reading comp, reading speed and vocab in one year. or if you do you will have to mainly focus on practicing speed reading, anki vocab cards (I had like 1-2k). for gk read the hindu columns

remember, people who you are competing w almost always are obsessive readers who have been reading since they were kids, they basically have years of practise above you. do your best. i remember clat prep or something was good, I did cl and even le, and much more. not a lot of diff, at the end you never know what comes in clat. best of luck, I'm rooting for you