Read 94 comments as:
Filter By
I do feel good, thanks. And I don't remember saying a word about law firms being meritocratic or diverse. You just had to take it upon yourself to assume and explain, hehe
Junior counsel at the Bombay High court. At the chamber of a senior advocate, navigating my way through litigation
Your advice in the second paragraph means nothing after reading the first paragraph lol. Thanks for your input though
Associate at a boutique firm in Delhi. One of only few in my batch to be working tbh.
Hi, could you please give some tips to me( a final year law student aspiring to join in house but a little clueless about it) Thank you!!
@CorpRider :-

Good evening

Happy sunday

Will you kindly please check my above post and provide some information
Hello, first year law student. Going to intern during the winter break in delhi. Can anyone please guide me where to start? Commission/NGO etc etc. Thank you!
I spend most of my time here as there’s hardly any work at my workplace. Love u guys
The joke is not on sexual harassment, but the perpetrator. Ever heard of self deprecating humour? Rather than seeking explanation, a bit of introspection on your comprehending skills would do you a world of good dear 😘
Work life balance has been good for the last decade or so, once I was senior enough and could confidently handle my client book. Helps that the firm has recruited in large numbers, so there's enough resources to go around.

Spouse and kids good so far.
Hi, feel free to put any specific questions here. Would be happy to address whatever I can?
Why are people downvoting this? I don't think CorpRider has actually said anything remotely meriting a downvote. I don't understand the online mob sometimes.
Hey there! Fresh 2023 graduate who gave a shot at the services but is now struggling to find jobs in litigation in Delhi.

Would love to know about your experiences in litigation.
Work-life balance? Relationship with kids and your SO? Divorced? Affairs? Please give us an understanding of the struggles.
There's a difference though. They are making fun of the aggressor, not sexual harassment itself.

A joke about sexual harassment per se is not bad. It depends on what the underlying premise in a joke is.
Spill the beans (focus on the ragging of that time especially the congress guy)
Can we connect somehow? I am currently in the 3rd year in the bottom 70 percent of the class
I want an explanation from the 5 people ( men assuming) who disliked this.
AO at a no tier firm in a smaller city. Yup we exist too. Log on to LI almost daily. It's always a coin toss between triggering an existential crises or a fun chuckle. A great intiative nonetheless. Cheers Kian.
NLU grad working at a public sector body. Visiting the website since 2008. From a news and masala gossip website, it has turned into a Reddit like site. Nonetheless, reading it is good fun. May Legally India continue a few more decades.
They have diluted the academic standards like never before. No research papers, no viva for most subjects. It can't get easier tbh
Intentionally altered and not able to deliver exactly do not go together but both are mutually exclusive. From objective point of view ,you will be able to see illogic in your own point .
Why are you talking illogically? It was not wrongly construed but intentionally altered. Oppen was at a learning stage of Sanskrit during that particular period. So he won’t exactly deliver the exact correct translation. The message was more or less same in spirit.
If you are a poet exemplar or some philosopher advocating something new or have invested substantially in an alternative and sustainable life - then you are welcome, otherwise you are just feeling sad that you are not there yourself. :D :D
Why don't you share your experience with litigation? it's rare to find people who are practicing here :)
A0 working in M&A (remote role) in a boutique firm. Swing by LI once a day because damn has this platform been helpful, and the funny comments of course!
Yes . Your understanding about yourself is more important. With all welcoming the ' real me '. We also want to be introduced by our profession ,so that to have a common ground of this external reality.
Associate at a T1, check legally india atleast once a day for the occasional firm gossip or just a funny comment
Hello, I am a third year law student studying in a Tier 1 NLU, interested in Technology, Gaming and Anime, my goal is to become a Judicial Officer, I also have a keen interest in constitutional law.
I'm a litigating lawyer for the last 5 years.

Have been visiting this site for about 10 years.

I don't think there are many independent practitioners on this website.
Don’t make joke out of these things. Sexual harassment is not a joke.
Its sad to see people identify themselves as Tier of law firm of Tier of law school or tier of their internship firms.Thats the way tge qorld likes to classify ypu.You are not any of these,your much more
People like their privacy on LI.Why you bent on invading the anonymity of others?Are you one of the law firm PR or HR put up to catch one of your employees who are exposing the firms exploitative slave culture?
First year, first trim student at the law school. About to collapse under deadline pressure and academic rigour.
Hi, I am a third year law student in a tier 1 NLU, who has only had 2 tier 2 law firm internships.
Parent . Help clat aspirants to improve their clat rank by providing materials, mentioning and right kind of strategies.
5th yr law student. Tier 2 NLU. Stressed about getting a job as I haven't done good Internships.
Legally india is full of variety of lawyers, academics students , parents and some odd curious people from other professions. It is not unfounded to know about this small community .