Read 7 comments as:
Filter By
I talked to a partner of a T1 firm over Linkedin asking for Internship, and he asked me to send my CV to his mail ID. I did that and communicated of it to him on his LinkedIn which he responded positively. However, I haven't heard back anything from the Firm, absolutely nothing from the HR. It has been a week now and no response. What should be my next course of option?
Is this CAM, same thing happened to me there. The HR is saying that no mail was sent.
Same thing happened with my in L&L, they said I don't have necessary experience- automated mail.

I have interned in 2 tier 1 firms, 3 tier 2 firms based on capital markets and have a batch rank of 25 in a top 3 NLU, and in the 4rth year. Do all firms only push top 10?
I don't think HR shortlists like that, team allocation happens after confirmation.

First these firms keep retaining those with contacts, then lament on bad interns and shed stipends and PPO numbers, thereby leading to a vicious cycle. This is exactly the downfall of firms like kuthra, maraf and 3legal
Is Luthra even worth the effort. isn't their gen corp team dead tho?