Read 7 comments as:
Filter By
Greetings πŸ–– I’m going to keep this real af I’m currently in a tier three NLU and I’m sick of the choices I’ve made in the past weighing down on me because yes I haven’t really made the wisest choices about my future which is why I landed up where I did. I really want to do justice to all the expectations people around me have from me and I feel like I’ve really let myself go, probably because of the discontentment of having to accept that I’m going to have to graduate from a place where I didn’t want to be (I’m so sorry for this rant~esque first post) anyway I need help with getting my life together and tips on how I can land a job in a decent firm (I’ll be entering my second year of law school this august). And yes I’m in it for the money more than anything, I have no will to live so corporate slavery is the way to go 🀣😭
Sorry but T3 NLU and decent law firm jobs don't go together. Attempt CLAT again and try to get into a T1/2
As much as I hate folks looking down on tier-3 nlus , I have to agree with this. The bad placement scenario in the tier-3 nlu is here to stay. Unless you retake clat , you have to waste money on another postgraduate degree. Do try to take it once.
Nehi hota jobs aise easily. Suffering at a tier-3 nlu now. Arrogantly didn’t retake clat. My possible advice - retake it , it’s never too late

Or do a MBA