Read 7 comments as:
Filter By
Nehi hota jobs aise easily. Suffering at a tier-3 nlu now. Arrogantly didn’t retake clat. My possible advice - retake it , it’s never too late

Or do a MBA
As much as I hate folks looking down on tier-3 nlus , I have to agree with this. The bad placement scenario in the tier-3 nlu is here to stay. Unless you retake clat , you have to waste money on another postgraduate degree. Do try to take it once.
Sorry but T3 NLU and decent law firm jobs don't go together. Attempt CLAT again and try to get into a T1/2
Greetings πŸ–– I’m going to keep this real af I’m currently in a tier three NLU and I’m sick of the choices I’ve made in the past weighing down on me because yes I haven’t really made the wisest choices about my future which is why I landed up where I did. I really want to do justice to all the expectations people around me have from me and I feel like I’ve really let myself go, probably because of the discontentment of having to accept that I’m going to have to graduate from a place where I didn’t want to be (I’m so sorry for this rant~esque first post) anyway I need help with getting my life together and tips on how I can land a job in a decent firm (I’ll be entering my second year of law school this august). And yes I’m in it for the money more than anything, I have no will to live so corporate slavery is the way to go 🀣😭