Read 30 comments as:
Filter By
Very nice and realistic advice after so long! Good stuff. Its true that no one cares about mental health and 1-2 loans are necessary for Pune Parties.
Your reason is - social parties , OP please don’t take this advice.
Even if I take your word for it , the sample is too less of a representation. Sorry , but the exam has become challenging. Have you seen the GK questions and the Quant?
Why did you waste your crucial time at college and gave clat again? We’re you willing to shift to a tier-1 one?
Read the featured message downward by that fellow nalsarite. It will help you a lot I guess.
I don’t usually say this. But an amazing piece of advice after a long time. Can help someone substantially
You clearly don’t have any idea about the exam anymore. Might as well stop speaking
Nah bro , you have not given the current pattern yet then. Also don’t rule out bad luck please
It might be pretty easy on ur time. It’s not now.

Also a lot of people face repeated bad luck on exam day , so they might give the exam more than twice
Have you explored alternative career options? CLAT is a pretty easy exam and considering you haven't been able to clear it in two attempts maybe It's not your strong suits.

Instead of trying again and again, maybe you should look fit something you are actually good at.