Read 42 comments as:
Filter By
SLs-P is a very steady law school and I expect stability now that I want to perform my best.
Please do, don't ruin your career based on your parents whims and fancies
Don't rely on Linkedin posts. Unless official placement data has been released.
Such amazing reasons for choosing your place of education! Much wow! I dub thee parasite.
Random advocates k junior banna placement nahi hota hai yaar๐Ÿฅฒ
Stop lying kiddo, I'm also a student of the 2023 batch. We have 6-7 Tier 1 jobs and out of those, half were PPOs. Legally India par jhut bolke kya milega, jaa ke padh le
While I wonโ€™t indulge in the NLU wars because I have never been to one , but Tysm for the advice โค๏ธ
Tysm AshReh! Very well-explained. Tbh for some reason I donโ€™t know my parents donโ€™t want to send me Raipur. Very weird Ik. I will talk to them about it.
Aaye no no. Canโ€™t afford anymore. This drop was a necessity thatโ€™s why I took it but I returned with some good options - so I am happy about it. And my age range is within the average range of 24-25 only. So I guess I dodged a bullet there ig. Thank you for your advice โค๏ธ
I have already done that and tbh I have ended up getting more confused ๐Ÿ˜‚. Thatโ€™s why I came here
Oh please my KCO cubicles were filled with associates ranging from 23-25 year olds. I was myself 24. But yeah maybe dropping beyond 20 is something I really wonโ€™t recommend , sorry if I am offending someone.
True. But with some people taking even a single year drop makes them AO at 24-25 anyway. Will you concur? But yeah donโ€™t take any more drops ๐Ÿ‘.
No point taking drops beyond 3-4 attempts anyway(which amount to a maximum of 2.5 year drop). OP - take Jindal with scholarship , if not take MNLu-M
This is not at all the truth. The university is afraid to publish placement stats knowing that the bubble will burst.
Proof? Don't show LinkedIn, instead show any official placement stats released by the university.
To be fair placements at MNLU this time over have been respectable. From what has been appearing on LinkedIn it seems like a significant bunch of people have been placed at T1/T2 firms. I'd suggest you contact an insider before making the jump.
Bro entire batch of mnlu 2023 is placed.. stop hyping 30 jobs lol ๐Ÿคฃ
Do not take any more drops, I think you have already taken 3 or 4. Sucks to be an A0 at 25/26.
Lmao college ke baad bhi zindagi beach par hi nikalna because you won't get a job. Btw your TiEr 3 HNLU has 30+ Tier 1 jobs for 2023

Now go cry me a river
I know several haters from T3 cities (Hnlu Rml Rgnul) will come and start crying but MNlu is ten times better option than Sls. If you have money like if you can easily spend 50 lakhs then go for Jindal no doubt. Otherwise mnlu