Read 26 comments as:
Filter By
Obviously GNLU. Im not from either of these colleges but the answer is clear as day. Its a college that requires you to get a rank of about 400 out of 80000 applicants. How is this a question? People saying jindal are jobless and coping hard
No dilemma whatsoever. NUJS still has better faculty, better alum base and much more student freedom.
who is even asking these questions anymore? the real dilema would be Gnlu v. Nujs. Make a good choice!
Please give some examples of Jindal students having outperformed NUJS students via merit in the past.
"Other people are saying things which are different than my perspective, so they must be unemployed or PR team. No other explanation."

Very smart.
Lol, the statement "can't say the same for a particular batch tho". Is it the same ultra-toxic and sadistic batch where more than half of the batch is fed-up of the batch?
Even if fee is not a criteria, GNLU is far ahead.

The crowd is more competitive, the alumni network is getting bigger every year and placements have been going quite decent in the past 2-3 years.
Stop talking absolute rubbish. Jindal has excellent placements and LLM admits. Easily top 3 in India.
I would rate JGLS over GNLU. My top 5 ranking:

NLSIUNALSAR

NLUD

JGLS

GNLU
GNLU if you are looking for placements. JGLS if you are looking for good faculties, infra, and probably a foreign LLM and join academia.
Which is better for BA LLB between GNLU and JGLS If fee is not a deterrent criteria