Read 25 comments as:
Filter By
A 2-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
IFS and IRS say Hello ! Both the services have nothing to do with MLAs or state politics. Sure they have to deal with MPs and departmental politics. However it's still a level up in terms of petty state politics.
All of them. Whether you choose to do it or not is upto your morals and ethics. However, the opportunity is always there. Which would never even exist for a law firm.
I would rather slave for an educated person who with years of experience than some class 8th fail MLA. IAS officers are not masters. They do whatever the ruling party instructs them to do. In terms of money, I would prefer to earn money honestly than take bribes!
ask the same question to yourself. Why will a T1 hire you? What are you bringing to the table? T1s hire toppers from top NLUs who have done multiple internships. Getting a T1 job from a non-NLU isn't impossible but if you have not done internships then it's impossible.
Which government job is limitless with regard to pay? Are you including bribes within the perks too?
Bahahaha.. the naivety of this brat. Comparing the top most government job that is limitless in categories of pay, power and influence, to a law firm that would make you nothing more than a slave. It's like asking what's better, be a master or a slave. Lol
Sir are u from NLU? How can non nlu students with no internship get job at T-1?
Why only 2 years spend your whole life prepping bud. It’s a meaningless vicious circle most people get into. A couple of bites at the cherry is fine but anything more is a waste of time and one should get on with firm or whatever job they prefer
Despite the fact that they haven't changed the game much in over 70 years and keep playing it the way it is.
A 12-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
I know someone whose family is worth hundreds of crores and from a very elite educational/professional background, had top grades at a tier-1 NLU who opted for the civil service.