Read 33 comments as:
Filter By
Because that’s NLS. You won’t find much K-Pop lovers there
I knew more than 20 people from NLS who listened to Western classical. And maybe 100 metal fans. Proper metal, not Korn type tripe.

PS- apart from my Korn comment, not gatekeeping over whether metal or WCM are cooler than EDM or Bollywood. To each their own.
Brooo this is so irritating. Screaming β€˜Munda’ at every fest
Which nlu r u from and when did you receive your magic circle offer?
I swtg but nujs literally has this β€˜punjabi bolly thing’ going on. You can cross check even
Bruh , the beatles never face this much of a criticism as BTS does today. The reason? Beatles is a wayyy superior band musically than auto-tune companies
To each their own, for example, I hate RAP and think it is just people mumbling nonsense without any sort of melody. But that is my opinion, can't say that all those who like RAP have a shitty music taste.
NLSIU, NALSAR and Jindal are probably the the only 3 law schools with a strong rock music scene and a strong Western music scene in general. Bollywood rules the rest.
There is a lot of gatekeeping going on in this thread. Wtf do you mean 'bad music taste'. Sorry bud, not all of us derive our self worth from the music we listen to. Please reevaluate your life.
Give 'im an internship, although he doesn't need it, NLU kid. Give me one please
Give this kid NLUJ '24 a medal. One of the few sane voices among today's kids.
A 15-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
Ghanta. Fucking Yellow Diaries headlining at SF. SF Comm and EMC should hang their heads in shame.