Read 16 comments as:
Filter By
How to make a career change from a Mumbai based Litigation chamber (Civil/Commercial) to a law firm (Tier 1/2)?

Currently getting around 60 K, has 3 years of experience. Not from an NLU/ have a stellar CV. Willing to join as a fresher, if it's possible.
Why would you be willing to join as fresher in a law firm after 3 years work ex and stellar cv?
If you don’t mind, may I ask why you want to make this switch?

Reason for my asking is usually people try and follow the exact opposite path (chamber after a few years at a law firm)
Hey, thanks. I want to move away from Litigation to Corporate, a full blown career shift. Don't want to be on the disputes team of any firm.

What I meant is, is it possible to start my career as a fresher associate at a T1/2?
Use your applying to many places and not crowdsourcing wisdom of its likelihood
"We gave AI 1,000 hours of gibberish, and this is the output"
do law firms hire from a chamber or they just hire from Law firms ?
how one should expect to go to a law firm after chamber ? is it worth going or one should stay ? litigation is tough in terms of money !
Very difficult. Try at lower tier firms who are desperately looking out. Learn the work and then decide the course of action
A 1-word comment posted 4 years ago was not published.
Please let me know if there is any way I can connect with you!
@NCRLitDays - can u tell me which chambers u worked because I have offer from a renowned chamber too. Confused if I should take it or not