Read 144 comments as:
Filter By
Yes. A senior journalist is working on a documentary on the Desai Papers and the Mauritius route. The shooting starts next week. Anuradha Vs Bajrangi also is not finished yet.
This is incorrect. There still are some people, even if very few, who care about making the world a better place.
You really need to get a job, my friend! No one honestly cares about Nishith Desai or these posts anymore!
NDA isn't finished yet. Bajrangi has always been one step ahead. So he is also not done yet. Picture abhi baaki hai dost!
It has now been one year since this explosive story was published. Kuch huya aage?
But NDA's confidential & privileged data was selling for $1K before this cybercrime forum was shut down. It is still being sold on some obscure darknet forums.

NMD's ego would take a major hit when he sees that it is just $1K.
Languishing like most other cases. NDA sought adjournment as per the last order uploaded on DHC website.
Rajeshwar Singh is the candidate from Lucknow(Sarojini Nagar). He is ex-ED who investigated 2G scams etc and is close to the folks who have exposed the Desai files - Prashant Bhushan, Dr. Swamy, Gopikrishnan. Hence the interest.
All this just proves Balzac's quote in the Godfather novel by Mario Puzo: "Behind every great success there is a crime". Whether there was one here or not, it's for the government's investigative agencies and courts to determine.
Dear R - In light of the order in comment 5.5.2, would you now release the entire summary?
Many employees (including those who have recently quit) strongly believe that phones of some of them are being tapped by the agencies. They are more worried about that than the security of their personal data stored on internal server.
This is not an order by a judge but by a friend of the plaintiff. I am told that J. Shakder's predecessor in this matter - J. Endlaw was even worse.

Clearly our judges are not interested in justice.
Cases for sexual offences are not actually filed under real names. It's mostly "Prosecutrix X v. State" or "X v. State" or on similar lines.
Tragic, how you expect to be spoofed information via a tl;dr, and when told to read a wonderfully written blog, say you only read things you're paid to read, while spending time being a troll on LI.
This merits a dedicated thread. Created one. Hope R would let it be published.
A 58-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
When compared to the AZB Amazon shit show and throwing of associates under the bus, NDA seems to be 100% better.
A 58-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
What is even happening in Delhi HC? Is the lodging / suit number available or even that is under sealed cover?
Yes its she.
She has alleged that this story was published with the sole objective to destroy her career.
As a lawyer, it helps me in good stead to read the things that make me money, sonny.
Your summary and analysis verges on absolute brilliance. Unfortunately, I have to moderate all of it. But i am bowled over by what you wrote. Hopefully when people stop suing LI, I can release that.

- R
The journo J. Gopikrishnan has tweeted that NDA sent a legal notice to him and he responded by telling them to go to hell.
@Satyamev Jayate - Now that the mames are out in 1.1.1 why don't you give more details.
A 21-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
"Without opening?" really? Indian evidence law does not care about tainted sources.
NMD has never stopped himself from bragging about the technology he has invested in. Is that just hyperbole? Are we going to see Radia Tapes 2.0?
A 15-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Any NDA insider lurking around here to tell us how this has hit NDA's business? Clients must be pissed.
Total cover up. I am also disappointed with LI. This is not published as a story but as a conversation. The title has spelling mistake (Nitish). This conversation does not show up when one searches for Nishith Desai on LI.
Babbermouth, the original complaint is started and filed by this whistleblower writing to about purported tax evasion.Forget law, did you even read the article.Then the NDA petition has come in.Snapping and shouting away all the time, lazy lawyer.
Reason is the same why "credibility" of the accused is being used to defend him.
LI has already given the link to the news article. What more is needed?
what this is an serious update ! Can you authenticate this through any news article?
Why the need to "sell" the story of legal violations or offenses by relying on the "credibility" of extra ordinary journalist and distinguished advocate?If there is violation it's there and Court will take the action.
This is causing damage to NDA. Speaker from NDA was listed in a tax conference. Organizers replaced with some other (renowned) tax practitioner a couple of days before the event.
Most others posting on this thread are also doing work for their Lord. That should be obvious.
5 is completely true. The ex-husband has also leaked out confidential documents of previous employers too. Not the first time he is targeting any organisation just to infuse some toxicity in his exโ€™s life
The Pioneer story says matter was listed for July 29. I can not find updates on Delhi HC site. Are there any updates?
Yes. Such a big news and no mention in MSM. Even on this thread most of the comments on leadership of NMD, and very little discussion on the seriousness of this leak, and its effect on NDA and the legal industry.
Seems you are from Banglur. do not comment as even BIG 4 accounting firms in Banglur do not understand what is tax structuring.
But this does not look like a normal tax advice. You don't get paid top "dallars" for normal tax advice.
A 282-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Wow. Amazing. In this age and time where every partner massacres their associate as bakra, this man has lived by his word and stood by his team. Irrespective of anything else, this deserves all the praise one could bestow.
5 is true by all means. I am not from NDA and so pleased to see how Nishith Desai is standing by their lawyer. I haven't worked there but a true fan of their work culture. This speaks volumes about the firm truly.
Is this the same confidentiality breach that was reported in the last few months of 2020?
Mossack Fonseca is just hyped up. Nothing illegal in that and nothing illegal here.
The first proviso of Section 126 would not apply because as 'Hardly Surprised' said, Quote:
B. This seems like normal tax advice.
Ah! You seem to be an insider with interesting information. Do tell us more. Was not aware PB has an ex.
A 10-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
And what evidence do you have that NDA was "caught"? Please title your "news" item fairly.
A. Won't this be covered by attorney client privilege?
B. This seems like normal tax advice.

Hardly anything sensational.. Seems like some software engineering managed to get his hands on correspondence.

Am i wrong?