Read 21 comments as:
Filter By
Dear LI readers, I am a 2021 graduate from a tier 2 NLU. I want to work with NDA in their disputes team. Is it possible to get in by just filling the Full Time member form on the website? Or does one have to intern to secure a placement?

Does the path become easy once someone works as an intern for them?
I don't think an internship is necessary - however, interning at the firm 1 or 2 times or even more does add a lot of value at NDA. Good luck!
Do one month internship and see if you get call back. Second intership is assessment one.

Online application for associate position will be ignored unless through contact or extremely strong CV.
Is the NDA disputes team good? Haven't heard anything from/about them
There is ADR team but it is not a very strong practice. NDA's forte remains tax.
Valid question. IMO this will not impact the internship as such but if you are looking at internship as a segue to full time job then you will have to weigh in the future prospects of the firm.

That said, NDA is still a great learning ground despite the recent troubles and spat of senior level exits.
We need to be a bit more gentle with people starting of their careers. The OP has not asked for the address but just the right path. Let's be a bit more helpful.
once again no one actually answers the q...

(I know the irony of my comment too, but I personally have no idea about this. I just wanted to point out how un-helpful LI comments have become)
My information is that NDA is not hiring. I had applied 3 months back on happiness@nishithdesai.com and got a canned reply. There has been no followup after that.

Quote:
Thank you so much for your interest in working with us. β€ŽWe really appreciate it. Our vision is to be distinctly different and a happy home for professionals; and a β€˜nano’ firm that stays small, thinks big and does big.β€Ž Therefore, we are able to hire only a few candidates. Just in case you are not selected, it would not mean that you are any less qualified. (CLICK HERE FOR CURRENT VACANCIES). Our recruitment process is more information intensive. We β€Žrequest you to apply in the format required by us. Kindly make sure to attach your curriculum vitae (again, if you have already done earlier), research paper and other information. We also advise you to familiarize yourself with our knowledgesite. Once you have submitted the completed form, you will receive application registration ID. Please quote this ID in all your future correspondence. It may take about 3 weeks for our committee to carry out a preliminary review of your application. If for any reason, you do not hear from us, please β€Žfeel free to reach out to our head of Intellectual Capital (Operations), Ms. Deanne D'souza, at deanne.ico@nishithdesai.com quoting your application registration ID. In the event we are unable to select you immediately, we will retain your credentials in our database for future reference and revert to you as and when the opportunity arises. Thank you once again and have a nice day! Team NDA
A 40-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.