Read 43 comments as:
Filter By
Anyone who chooses RMLNLU over HNLU needs to get his head examined.
And it is branding of the NLU and its VC... and, therefore,... again... ha... ha...ha
Is it a good idea to take MNLU at 500-600 rank in CLAT? If it's not important to talk about, why is everyone including the coaching institutes mad after it. Not against you but a general query
NLU Mumbai isn't important enough yet to be talked about. Give it another 5-7 years at least. Location alone isn't everything.
I wanted to know how RGNUL and NLUO fare against these two. Also what is the status of MNLU Mumbai. I heard that there are no campus placements for 2020 batch. Is it true?
Well you seem very eager.
Why don't you just go ahead and say your piece.
I think fees of HNLU is not much more than RMLNLU. They are the cheapest NLUs in India.
Please provide stats from your side. I'm ready to provide the stats for HNLU once you give them from your end.
Placement wise RMLNLU is now much ahead of HNLU. The decline of HNLU happened under Sukh Pal Singh and it is yet to recover. The students waited too late to throw him out.
It's interesting how both sides are making different claims about student preferences without any supporting stats whatsoever. Reveals the sorry state of law students and lawyers these days.
Of course, the RMLNLU is certainly ahead of HNLU so far as the CLAT preference is concerned. It is because of its faculty which is quite energetic and innovative to run the college "on its own terms".
HNLU is better in student preference. And now can RMLNLU be ahead of HNLU if HNLU is not in the NIRF rankings. For a more accurate picture, see the next year's NIRF ranking where HNLU would be present.
Yes... Moreover, Prayaraj has the Chief Justice of the State's High Court as its Chancellor, like many other NLUs across the country.
The RMLNLU has no Chancellor at all. The Registrar is a serving IAS officer. It has the lowest fee structure among all the NLUs in India.
I believe RMLNLU is ahead both in NIRF ranking and CLAT student preference over HNLU.
NLU Lucknow will suffer once NLU Prayagraj comes up. NLU Prayagraj will get all the funds.
Quote:
Being in the midst of city, it is a bit unsafe for girls.
Wow! Unsafe for being IN the city!! Imagine rural UP!
RMLNLU over HNLU any day. HNLU is not even a top 10 NLU now. Sad story of misgovernance by Dukhpal, neglect by state govt and dilution of quality through domicile quota. Only nationalisation can save HNLU.
Anybody who considers Ajay Bisht to be a good leader and CM should stop pretending that they care about the law.