Read 14 comments as:
Filter By
I have legit received an automatic rejection from their HR (KC) when I have just sent a mail and the UNDO OPTION IS STILL THERE. idk how they assess us so quickly. sad really.
It has lots of potential for growth. Salary and deals are good. The work culture is fantastic. There are lots of vacancies. You will actually get meaningful work. I'll suggest joining the Capital Markets or M&A team.
▮▮▮

Potential for growth, good salaries, work culture is fantastic (LMAO btw!)......and yet lots of vacancies? Militating against your own comment much.
Don't go by some of these comments. They just hate MS. A lot of these people are haters. The firm has really good growth prospects and you will actually like It there.
A firm run by an egomaniac, comprising of opportunists won't stand...
If you have other credible alternatives, go for those. This firm is the twin image of L&L where you have to keep massaging one person's ego for progress. The culture of sycophancy right at the top flows down to the boots on ground as well. The warning bells should have been loud & clear when the founder announced he's starting his own firm where meritocracy will rule & the new structure won't be anything like his previous firm....and then promptly chose his surname as the name of the firm :D
Is Saraf and Partners, Noida office going to be offering PPOs for the 2025 batch