Read 21 comments as:
Filter By
So what? You think graduating during the jurassic era automatically makes one a great teacher?
Don't bother spending the energy explaining this to a student who clearly has an axe to grind as a result of failing all the classes of said faculty, which, in turn, is the result of zero studying throughout the term.
Mediocre faculty? NLSIU literally has the best faculty among all Indian law universities at present!
Wow, resurrecting a thread which has been dead for two years
From what I understand, some folks in NLSAT performed better in Part A but not in Part B. And somehow people are finding it difficult to believe that and assigning their failure to a conspiracy on part of NLSIU?
Smarty pants.......https://www.legallyindia.com/convos/topic/320424-nlsat-llb-scam
Ah the great link about some NLSAT discrepancy - people should be able to read admission notifications instead of creating youtube vidoes for monetisation
What NLSAT discrepancies? Don't manufacture lies just because if you have an agenda to peddle.
A 1-word comment posted 3 weeks ago was not published.
This is how you spin a bad narrative to gain sympathy.
OP here. The moderators have classified this as 'contested'. I had anticipated this, which is why I provided the link to the news items. I am contesting your contested tag.
You do not listen about the good generally. You won't listen about some breakthrough in science as much as a scandal in a university.
shows that the students still have the spine that the admin lacks.