Read 21 comments as:
Filter By
shows that the students still have the spine that the admin lacks.
This is how you spin a bad narrative to gain sympathy.
From what I understand, some folks in NLSAT performed better in Part A but not in Part B. And somehow people are finding it difficult to believe that and assigning their failure to a conspiracy on part of NLSIU?
You do not listen about the good generally. You won't listen about some breakthrough in science as much as a scandal in a university.
OP here. The moderators have classified this as 'contested'. I had anticipated this, which is why I provided the link to the news items. I am contesting your contested tag.
Ah the great link about some NLSAT discrepancy - people should be able to read admission notifications instead of creating youtube vidoes for monetisation
Wow, resurrecting a thread which has been dead for two years
What NLSAT discrepancies? Don't manufacture lies just because if you have an agenda to peddle.
Smarty pants.......https://www.legallyindia.com/convos/topic/320424-nlsat-llb-scam
Mediocre faculty? NLSIU literally has the best faculty among all Indian law universities at present!
So what? You think graduating during the jurassic era automatically makes one a great teacher?
Don't bother spending the energy explaining this to a student who clearly has an axe to grind as a result of failing all the classes of said faculty, which, in turn, is the result of zero studying throughout the term.
A 1-word comment posted 3 weeks ago was not published.