Read 18 comments as:
Filter By
Good. All the best. How has been the coursework so far?
Mostly it will be a conversation. They will ask a bit about your professional experience nad how that would translate to practice.
What is this experience like if you are switching to full time teaching after about 10 years as a practising advocate - assuming you get to teach the subject of your choice ? Do they still treat it like a viva?
No sir, pursuing right now. Waiting for course work to be completed
Good to know. I wonder if other NLUs also emphasise pedagogy during interviews.
Not at the places I have my interview. But NLS does ask about pedagogy.
Thanks for sharing. Did they also ask for a teaching plan, like expecting you to design a curriculum for a particular class?
A lot in NLS. They may ask questions from whatever you have published. Not so much in the private university I interviewed, but some might.
During your interviews, how much did they emphasise on research in both the places? Thanks.
At NLS, they focus on pedagogy. It's more like a conversation, but you don't know how tou have done. I also gave for a private uni where they asked what I vould teach except my specialization and started asking questions from there. In many places, it is like a viva.
Do share your own interview experiences afterwards. Thanks!