Read 15 comments as:
Filter By
Disagree with the no point of partial drop part. I am in NLUD and I know several people who joined elsewhere, retook AILET and joined NLUD. It's a great safety option especially considering this is his second drop
Enroll into a college asap. If you still feel strongly about clat than retake it next year. You won't have anything to lose then.
Cannot give you specific advice since I studied in the pre-CLAT era. Wrote the entrance to a top NLU on a lark and got in. Simpler times with lesser competition. You sound like quite a determined chap - give it your best and I am sure you will do well.
Youre pretty young, I say go for it. Otherwise youll always have that 'what if' mindset. Im 18 myself, attending an NLU this year. I gave CLAT in 12th itself. Youll be the same age as most of your peers in college even with a 3rd drop.
Please stop obsessing over NLUs, which are overhyped. Much better to do an MBA even at a less reputed institute.
Bro added NMIMS and NIRMA like we wouldn't notice
General perception is that these two are decent private unis, at least from what I've heard. And they are decent compared to the mushrooming law colleges across the nation
Join a promising T3 NLU you would mostly get some thing like TNNLU its one of the likely candidates to move to T2 in the next 5 yrs weigh your options.
A 26-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.