Read 28 comments as:
Filter By
Incredible feeling, to know that you’re secure and 4 years of hustle have paid up. I knew that this time won’t come back, so I just enjoyed for a year. Then did a grad trip. Met friends. Tried out new things. Nothing more rewarding than this.
You can back pack travel in shoestring budget to Nilgiri, Gangtok, etc
Bhai. Yahi mera haal hai. Can't relate more to it
Find a purpose man. You don't want to be your job.
Getting one (PPO) Soon in Few Weeks! In the pipleline.
you could help out on LI threads, host AMAs, invest in relationship etc.
that shows she actually loved you for who you are, or you got a crappy PPO
How do I connect with you, would be happy to help :)
Bhai 2 weeks ki khushi hoti hain.

Light feel hota hain but kuch din me sab normal ho jaata h lekin neend achi aati hain.

I bought xbox immediately after getting placed. Bhut maja aaya 4 months jum k khela nd now I'm about to join the firm.
Heyy can we connect, I was thinking whether you could help me with some guidance on securing PPO.

I would be really helpful for me pls.
Tc really is a hit or miss. Don't beat yourself up for it, it's hardly more than double digit people across the whole of India
Will learn driving and travel. Chill. Spend more time with parents and exercise to loose weight
This question is for everyone who received a PPO. How is life after getting a PPO while still in college? What does it feel like to secure a job before completing your degree? How do your days go?