Read 18 comments as:
Filter By
A 8-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 3-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
I'm 59

Retired PSU Dy. MD

Pursuing LLB

My 2000 sq.ft. office and number of cases are already waiting.
Really happy to hear that, both for you and me! Out of curiosity, what sort of resume did you have when entering law school? Do you think your previous accomplishments helped? And how were your social experiences in your LLB considering you were older than most?
Only your competence and hard work will spare you my friend. Not your age or any other credential.
A 36-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
the phrase "age is just a number" very much applies in real life. Don't stress about age.
As a law graduate aged 24, thanks for sparing me I guess?
Yet you keep hiring such donkeys en masse every year. What does that make you?
Not at all. Many of the law graduates aged 22/23 are donkeys. I’d rather recruit a hardworking 30yo with brains.
No. I was 30 when I completed my llb. Worked 3 years in a litigation chamber and joined a tier 1 firm at 35. In the end work experience matters and that is something that you work on after completing law school.
I'm someone who is 24 and planning to pursue an LLB from GLC. Will firms care that I'm a bit older when hiring?