Read 18 comments as:
Filter By
Is there any sale of authorship services? do you guys know any website?
saale bikaoo shame on you pathetic person, exploiting disadvantageous students
Tell me how much they're charging for and I'll quote my rates

Assuring almost half fees

Just for students community
I'm ready to pay double of the rate mentioned, if you can get me the Certificate of Internship without attending the office.
My only question is are the associates or the partner not hostile towards such pos who have been buying their way in?
its not HR, its the partner putting the recommendation getting the cut
Not the OP but is this all really secretive or does it come out in the open?
Dude, I'm sure the HRs are aware of it and probably even take a cut from it. It's not the firms taking a cut, its the HRs individually. Ik it's extremely cheap but what better can we expect from HRs
Know someone from my college doing it. He’s been doing fine I guess. Idt there are any consequences