Read 16 comments as:
Filter By
A 2-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Make sure he gets the job when she graduates. After all, that's what she'll accuse you of if she doesn't get it.
A 9-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Yuck man, In the end this is gonna affect you mark my words and next time please try to match with someone of your age but I think this advice is hopeless for a despo like you. DD karo D seh dhyan hatao bhai
A 9-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 8-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
I slept with my paralegal. Now I am not sure what to do? I am an A1 and I slept with one of the paralegals in my team. It just happened. Now I am scared if there’ll be any repercussions. Should I disclose it to partner?