Read 16 comments as:
Filter By
I slept with my paralegal. Now I am not sure what to do? I am an A1 and I slept with one of the paralegals in my team. It just happened. Now I am scared if there’ll be any repercussions. Should I disclose it to partner?
Yuck man, In the end this is gonna affect you mark my words and next time please try to match with someone of your age but I think this advice is hopeless for a despo like you. DD karo D seh dhyan hatao bhai
Make sure he gets the job when she graduates. After all, that's what she'll accuse you of if she doesn't get it.
A 8-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 9-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 9-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 2-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.