Read 12 comments as:
Filter By
Just heard that this IPR law firm in Delhi is hiring a lot of people. Can someone tell me if they have decent work? How much do they pay compared to other IPR firms like Anand and Anand, Saikrishna and Associates, Inttl Advocare, etc.?
Referring to that person as an β€œattorney” is what’s β€œpretentious”. Like, whoever uses that term in India anyway! πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
I have heard hiring is complete (FYI i work there).
Please publish the comments marked as "trollish". If necessary, please redact and publish. I wish to apply and therefore, I want to know what people have to say regarding the work, pay, etc.
LI was actively propping this firms profile at the time of its launch. The mod won’t redact and publish.
A 61-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 6-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 12-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.