Read 12 comments as:
Filter By
A 12-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
LI was actively propping this firms profile at the time of its launch. The mod won’t redact and publish.
Referring to that person as an β€œattorney” is what’s β€œpretentious”. Like, whoever uses that term in India anyway! πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
Please publish the comments marked as "trollish". If necessary, please redact and publish. I wish to apply and therefore, I want to know what people have to say regarding the work, pay, etc.
I have heard hiring is complete (FYI i work there).
A 6-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 61-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
Just heard that this IPR law firm in Delhi is hiring a lot of people. Can someone tell me if they have decent work? How much do they pay compared to other IPR firms like Anand and Anand, Saikrishna and Associates, Inttl Advocare, etc.?