We want LI to be one of the friendliest places on the internet, where lawyers and law students help each other with their career related queries and occasionally discuss other stuff that might affect their lives too. In other words:
1. Be kind, respectful and helpful to each other.
2. Be bona fide, truthful, genuine and curious.
3. Assume the best intention of others.
Therefore, in using the site, you must agree to do your best to uphold these community guidelines.
Note that what you find here is written and moderated by anonymous people on the internet.
Therefore everything you read here is very likely unverified, rumour, speculation and/or downright false.
In continuing to read anything here, you must therefore agree not to take anything you read here as factual and that you will exercise due caution, diligence and common sense before acting on any information you may come across here.
You also agree to report any inaccurate or malicious comments with the buttons. Moderators take action within 24 hours, as required and appropriate under law.
Our full terms and conditions apply too.
Do you solemnly agree to all of the above?
Esi ulti sidhi advice na deta fir
I am sick and tired of being like this. I know that most of the lawyers have anxiety issues. My seniors deal with it by yelling on us associates. I am the kind who shuts down. Starts thinking that I am incompetent.
My anxiety failed me in an interview as well. There were easy questions. Which I had a perfect answer in mind and I knew the answer to those. But I couldnβt answer them. Started speaking nonsense. Failed the interview when the JD matched by experience perfectly.
When I was a fresher, I was so confident that I will make it. But now I am soβ¦.
I know my stuff and I love my practice area. But maybe I am not made for law firm.