Read 24 comments as:
Filter By
Bump bhai bump, Tera dukh dekha nahi ja raha 🤧
Hi, please reach out to a psychologist. Could be that you're suffering from ADD or a manifestation of something similar. They can help you get some clarity on what you're feeling and why you're perceiving things this way.
What's up with all these unemployed/jobless posts all of a sudden?
High unemployment rate mixed with lack of satisfaction in current jobs. The high % of youth with less opportunities is becoming a curse for young India. Plus the current education scams is becoming a drag
Bhai check out your discord I have shooted you an invite
But I'm not as competent and skilled as you are. Please teach me how to become like you. I want to make you my godfather.
Try uber driver or labour jobs. There is a vacancy at a construction site near where I live
+1 Uber drivers make around 70k pm working in metropolitan cities. But you may have to do night shifts. Only thing you need is a DL and good driving skills
Sounds like ADHD bro. See a therapist and get an assessment. One of my close friends went through the same thing. Today he is on medication and very productive, this stuff is curable.
A 3-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 5-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.