Read 11 comments as:
Filter By
A 13-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
To the ones down voting, please go to linkedin to check the placement cell pages of the colleges I have mentioned and compare them with NUSRL's placement page.
This year's placement scenario is terrible. Try to secure seat in other NLUs of the same level that have better placements if you are willing to go for corp. I feel NUALS, CNLU, MNLU Nagpur and even NLUJA are doing better.
Could you elaborate a Lil coz I have heard only good stuff abt jodhpur, thanks:)
Whether you should apply depends on the options that you have. Do you have Christ, Bangalore, or SLS Pune as backup? Then no, else yes. Placements do not exist. You will receive a good legal education. Profs are better than non-NLUs.
The only positive thing about NUSRL is that the famous mental asylum is situated there so you can easily visit that place after NUSRL runs you mad.
A 91-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
How is Nusrl Ranchi? Should I apply for vacancies there? Are their placements good? How is the campus life? Professors? Administration?