Read 16 comments as:
Filter By
I already got a PPO and I'm '25 batch, I don't think they give OL this soon
I also completed it. How long was your interview and OL after that?
A 18-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 19-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
I think so too. On an unrelated note, when did you receive your detailed offer letter? how long after they told you that you’ve been offered a ppo?
Yup, got and completed this. 2025 batch, not Mumbai office. It's purely personality based questions, nothing technical or even law-firm oriented like HSF's test
Excuse me. Give some details like what batch and team you gave interview for. Could very well be a team specific thing.
It's a personality assessment test, will get over in 10mins don't stress about it
whats with the post ppo assessment test at KCo? what are the questions like and what exactly are they trying to assess here?