Read 16 comments as:
Filter By
whats with the post ppo assessment test at KCo? what are the questions like and what exactly are they trying to assess here?
It's a personality assessment test, will get over in 10mins don't stress about it
Excuse me. Give some details like what batch and team you gave interview for. Could very well be a team specific thing.
I think so too. On an unrelated note, when did you receive your detailed offer letter? how long after they told you that you’ve been offered a ppo?
Yup, got and completed this. 2025 batch, not Mumbai office. It's purely personality based questions, nothing technical or even law-firm oriented like HSF's test
I also completed it. How long was your interview and OL after that?
I already got a PPO and I'm '25 batch, I don't think they give OL this soon
A 19-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.
A 18-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.